Each year, hundreds of emergency responders die or are seriously hurt while operating at incidents on highways. While we can’t change the fact that many drivers are distracted and driving too fast, we can change how we operate to increase our chances of survival.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Root causes of first responder injuries that occur while operating at highway incidents
- Command disputes/communication issues that sometimes take place at the scene and how to avoid them.
- Importance of high-visibility PPE and related policy
- Basics of advance warning signs and devices
- Basics of blocking procedures
Steve Austin Billy Goldfeder Tom Martin Jack Sullivan