On-Demand Webinar Recorded July 27, 2016
Learn how your agency can incorporate the concept of Priority of Life to give officers more practical instruction on use of force.
In this on-demand webinar you’ll learn:
- The difference between sanctity of life and Priority of Life.
- How the concept of Priority of Life can reduce “officer-created jeopardy” and other unnecessary use of force situations.
- How to apply Priority of Life to recent use of force cases, including Perea v. Baca, Armstrong v. Village of Pinehurst, and San Francisco v. Sheehan.
- The role of consistent and timely supervisory feedback in helping officers understand and apply Priority of Life.
- How the discretionary time available to officers in a given situation affects Priority of Life decisions.